Naruto Rise of the nine-tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rise of the nine-tails

NROTNT is a 2-D MMO Based on the all-time favorite anime, "Naruto".

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saint Here Applying For Admin Or Gm ;) Anything is good ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintSey

SaintSey

Saint Here Applying For Admin Or Gm ;) Anything is good ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Saint Here Applying For Admin Or Gm ;) Anything is good ^^   Saint Here Applying For Admin Or Gm ;) Anything is good ^^ EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:41 am

My name - Sebastian Lopez
Dear:GoHand

Key name -SaintSey, i have alots of names since i always started a new game to check out all the clans and to see my favorite one and i have chosen hatake and deidara i am part of the sound organization.

Ingame name - Saint Hatake

Experience - well am i started playing dragonball united and duel monster but i stop since i found this game i am a fan of naruto and of all the naruto game i have play this is the best one and i really got help from people that are my friends now.__________________________________________________________________

Ranks i want?- Well any rank i will be cool with it Smile.

What Jobs i would like to have?- Well i seen wat gm's do i pretty cool i am a person who is cool very helpfull and i know when u new person stars i would help because i know the feeling when ur new and u donnt get help it sucks ._..

Why should you pick me? - well there many pople in this game i dont have a reason why u should pick me really but its up to you not me.____________________________________________________________________

What about me- I am a good person i like to help newbis in the game and i can bring more poele in the game snce i know alot and i never abuse anything if somebody is doing something wrong i will talk to them and tell them everythin before they make another mistake ^^.

What i think about the game?- this game is awesome cool since its the first naruto game that i joind and get help and everything ^^ XD ihave made good friends and its always up.____________________________________________________________________

How many hours i play- Wow i mean dam! i play this game everyday XD in the mornings like in a friday or saturday i wake up like 4 or 3 in the morining and play till 2 or 1 in the morning again XD so i play alot in school time when i reach home about 3:20 i turn the pc on and play little then l turn it of becuase school is important.

Contact information -
always in the msn -Hotsebas1@hotmail.com
PM.( Dont laugh At my email my dad made it for me XD)

Thank you for reading my application and i hope i get pick thnaks again peace ^^
Back to top Go down

Saint Here Applying For Admin Or Gm ;) Anything is good ^^
Page 1 of 1