Naruto Rise of the nine-tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rise of the nine-tails

NROTNT is a 2-D MMO Based on the all-time favorite anime, "Naruto".

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emmanuel's gm,admin,kage,co-owner,owner,org-ldr, app :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmanuel

Emmanuel's gm,admin,kage,co-owner,owner,org-ldr, app :D Empty
PostSubject: Emmanuel's gm,admin,kage,co-owner,owner,org-ldr, app :D   Emmanuel's gm,admin,kage,co-owner,owner,org-ldr, app :D EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Name -Emmanuel Adubffour

Key name -XxflashkidxX

Ingame name -Emmanuel

Experience - DragonballZ untold sagas, dragonballz: ultimate fighters, Naruto flame within revised, Bleach Gods-Unleashed Unlimited,mapletstory private server's. Last summer i went to cyber camp i currently know how to make websites and edit pictures and icons with photoshop and dreamweaver.

Games I Moderate(Past and Present) or Own- Dragonballz: ultimate fighters,b i have made a maplestory titan private server the website is oreostory.tk

Why should you pick me? - I don't know if you should pick me or not i will not sell my self out it is your decision and i will leave it like that.But i would like to be gm,enforcer,admin,or co owner to help gamers and have fun.

Extra Information - I really hope i become gm it would be nice to help and give gamers what they deserve. please and thank you.

Jobs/Abilities- I can tell when a person is cheating , i don't judge people i just do what im suppose to do. If someone is doing some thing wrong i give them warnings before i take any action.

Contact information - I live in the Bronx 2350 ryer ave New york. my Number: 347-271-9566

Msn - i dont have one
AIM -emmanuelmike,emmanuelmike@aol.com
Yahoo -emmanueladuboffour@yahoo.com,emmanueladuboffour

Thank you for reading my application I hope you put your time into reading this.

Id like to say if i become any type of person that helps the game i would be glad to Very Happy. i have also gotten to know some players i think if you ask they would vouch for me as any type of help to the game Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Emmanuel

PostSubject: Re: Emmanuel's gm,admin,kage,co-owner,owner,org-ldr, app :D   Emmanuel's gm,admin,kage,co-owner,owner,org-ldr, app :D EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:34 pm

I hope i make it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gohan851
Admin

PostSubject: Accepted   Emmanuel's gm,admin,kage,co-owner,owner,org-ldr, app :D EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:58 am

Accepted i have seen you on the game and you seem like a guy who would do what he is told and not abuse so when we udpate we will give you level 2 admin but for now ill give you regular admin
ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emmanuel's gm,admin,kage,co-owner,owner,org-ldr, app :D   Emmanuel's gm,admin,kage,co-owner,owner,org-ldr, app :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Emmanuel's gm,admin,kage,co-owner,owner,org-ldr, app :D
Page 1 of 1